Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photo Effects from photofunia.com
















1 more day countdown to my birthday, 17th june.. unfortunely its still a working day to me. Today my job is Chevy, New China imported car launch in Malaysia. 1.6cc is only 58k.. Will upload those pic when I free and there is Car showgirl picture coming soon. kekeke..

Next Job Wednesday is Hennessy Wine tasting in Saujana Subang. After job will be celebrating with my Candy and my buddy.

Thursday is interview at METC and yet there is hell lots of work recently, going Kuantan this friday till sunday for a wedding shoot. Coming up with big project which is Skate Asia on early of July.

Conclusion is really being a busy month. How bout next??

4 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I love photofunia. Hehehe

Anonymous said...

Really nice site. Another site like this is Picjoke.com - they make a new effect every day!

Unknown said...

This is somewhat similar to ImageCoffer.com where it also offers free photo sharing online. Like what I've seen here, it also offers cool effects for your photos.

share photos online

Unknown said...

Multan