Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Late post of CHEER 07


Saturday Morning


Finally.. Sandra wiv me wiv attire


D double Samantha, Judges


Simone & I


My ugly toe pitch


Dennis my little bro.. Best of luck in your competition


Yannus & me


Sanx2 & Vivian


YuinThing & Elaine


Elaine & I


Our picture


The CHAMP Dynamitez cheer07


Muriel, Best Cheer, keep up the job!!


AMC Titans!! I love their cheer, cute team


Vulcanz girls n CHARM

1st of all, congrats to Dynamitez!! Boom! U got CHAMP.. Lots of pic in the Stars newspaper, to other team.. U all did a great job!! I support most of the team.. Titans.. U r the most creative team!! Muriel, congrats for winning best cheer!! Zodiac!! Keep up your great job, next year new comer girls team ya!! Best new comer. lol..

Our CHARM video in CHEER07

1 comment:

mil said...

hey man.. great perfomance in cheer 07... hope to see more from CHARM All-Stars next year..