Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So I Think I M Busy.. Kinda

This week is kinda pack.. Chee Wei told me that my improvement for Cheer is kinda slow.. Haih.. CHARM is kinda busy practising for CHEER07 performance. & I m kinda busy too recently.. Mentally kinda stress.. Well, they say i look kinda tak semangat comin for cheer practise.. I m currently handling a project.. This whole week pack with job.. Even I asked my dad to giv me leave for some day because I didnt sleep for some night.. He just say please please I need u to work.. So what I can say bout it. So NO CHEER practise for this week? But I m happy tat I can join Vivian gang for 17 splash @ Sunway just after my job!! Woohoo.. At least I can release some stress.. Ohh yah.. No "So U think U can dance" this week.. I will be videoing a launch of a new wine @ Frangipani that nite. Good luck Dennis!!

No comments: