Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Chinese New Year is over by now, I believe some people's wallet are loaded with money.. Spend wisely ya!!~ Lols.. Don't end up like me the big spender.

Well.. Let's celebrate Valentine's Day!! Btw.. Did you guys know the history of Valentine's? Here is a short one.

Its came from the 3rd Century of Rom, during the ruling of Emperor Claudius II.
The Emperor decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families, he outlawed marriage for young men whereby Valentine is a saint who defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. On the date of 14th February as people known as Valentine's Day.

Now, back to my love story, bout Candy aka Bibi, my Sarpor. We couple up on the date of 7th, July, 2007 (777). And here is some picture to share out our sweet moment..


Year 2007

I,am Gundam to protect her from evil.. lols


The way she looks online when we chat out.



The very first few dating pictures.




Candy showing off her flexibility


Her pet, Girlx2 love me too, lols


X'mas 2007, We celebrate wiv AVP






2008
We on Vacation to Genting



I kinda enjoy looking at her play.




This is how she look like when she is shy


Lepaking in her messy room, sniff*


The hobby we share, Cheerlead,we teach




The food we could share,shit...


The way we kiss each other


The way we pose..


Or taking sexy pic..


We share our joy..


& Sadness..


We are together.. loving each other


LoVe SarpoR. HaPpY ValEntIne's DaY.
*I have something special for U, redeem it from me, oink, muack!!~*

No comments: